In Composer it is possible to export and import the views you have created. To do this:
- Go to the Views tab and right-click on the view you wish to export. You can Control-select multiple views.
- Choose “Export Views…”
- Enter a name for the file to export
- Click Save
- Go to the Views tab in the receiving document and right-click in it
- Choose “Import Views…”
- Browse to and select the file saved earlier, click Open
- The view(s) will appear in the view pane
If the receiving document doesn’t have actors with the same names (NetGuids), then the new views will be empty and you will need to show the actors manually. Also, 2D images such as digger views are not exported.
Get Certified SOLIDWORKS Services from Javelin
Javelin Experts can help you to: