The SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal provides customers, who have an active subscription service contract, 24 hour x 7 days a week access to a number of SOLIDWORKS tools conveniently located in one place.
The SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal provides users with the ability to:
- Access the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base, where you can search solutions and SPRs.
- Submit Enhancement Requests directly to the SOLIDWORKS Development Team.
- View the status of Software Performance Reports (SPRs – a.k.a. defects) that you may have open and awaiting resolution.
- Review your software licenses and subscription service information.
- Download the latest releases of SOLIDWORKS as well as a number of free tools provided by DS SolidWorks.
Anyone can create a free Customer Portal account, however to enable full access to all these features you will need to register a serial number with an active subscription service contract.
NOTE: Until your serial number is registered, a small lock symbol will appear next to any features that are only available to active subscription customers.
To unlock all the customer portal features follow these three steps:
You will need to have your SOLIDWORKS Serial number available, you can check the Help in your SOLIDWORKS installation or ask your Value Added Reseller (VAR) after making your purchase:
- Log into the SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal at http://customerportal.solidworks.com/ and click Register My Products:
- Enter your SOLIDWORKS Serial Number when prompted and pick Next
- Select the SOLIDWORKS Version that you like to register, you should always pick the latest version available, then pick Next:
You should now have full access to all the features in the SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal:
Get Certified SOLIDWORKS Services from Javelin
Javelin Experts can help you to: