One of the focus of Objet is the educational field. Several colleges and universities in the world have benefited from the outstanding surface finish, fine detail and print efficiency provided by Objet 3D Printers. The time reduction in design processes due to faster test validations and iterations has positively impacted art, design, engineering, science and medical departments in educational institutions.
With these facts in mind, Objet developed an educational package specifically designed for the educational world: Objet30 Scholar, a comprehensive solution for schools, colleges and universities.
[pl_video type=”youtube” id=”19yz2szs4Kc?wmode=opaque”]
The Objet30 Scholar Package includes:
- The Objet30 Scholar Professional 3D Printer.
- Rigid Blue 3D printing material (Objet RGD240).
- Support material.
- Desktop Water Jet (support material removal system).
- Training, maintenance and support.
- Discounted re-fill package.
As educational institutions work with a different budgetary system than commercial companies, Objet designed this convenient package according to this particular circumstance:
- A one-time package for 2 or 3 years.
- No material storage problems.
- On-demand materials, delivered when you need them.
Want to get started with 3D Printing?
Our 3D Printing resources can help you to: