Join us for a SOLIDWORKS 2016 Event in a Canadian city near you to learn about the most impactful updates included in the latest release and how successful customers are using the new software.
During the event you will discover the tools that will help you solve complex problems faster and earlier; streamline all parallel design processes; connect electrical and mechanical design; collaborate across multiple disciplines; and how to fast-track designs to manufacturing including 3D printing. The result: you can focus on design, not CAD.
Featured at the Events
- Learn the most impactful updates included in SOLIDWORKS 2016.
- Gain some insight into the positive changes being experienced with companies who have already upgraded.
- Take away a road map to help you and your organization go through a successful upgrade process, leverage the latest tools available and increase productivity in your organization.
Three good reasons to attend a Planning Event:
- Live Product Demos: See live demonstrations of SOLIDWORKS 2016 and integrated 3D solutions to gain an understanding of how you can make your product design process even more productive.
- Free Update Training: Whether you’re an existing SOLIDWORKS user looking to learn the new features, or someone looking to implement 3D CAD in your business you will gain essential knowledge about SOLIDWORKS 2016 at the event.
- Get a head start on PDM: Our PDM specialists will provide you with direction on the tools and techniques that are available for migrating to SOLIDWORKS 2016 PDM Standard (included with SOLIDWORKS Professional and Premium versions).
SOLIDWORKS 2016 Event Agenda
- 2:00 PM Registration
- 2:15 PM Most impactful updates of SOLIDWORKS 2016 and practical first steps
- 3:30 PM Planning for a successful 2016 upgrade and leveraging PDM Standard
- 3:45 PM Next steps for increasing productivity in 2016
- 4:00 PM Networking and open discussions
Locations & Registration
Register for an event near you:
|Wednesday, February 17, 2016||Edmonton, AB||2:00 PM — 4:00 PM||Register|
|Wednesday, February 17, 2016||Mississauga, ON||2:00 PM — 4:00 PM||Register|
|Thursday, February 18, 2016||Calgary, AB||2:00 PM — 4:00 PM||Register|
|Thursday, February 18, 2016||Barrie, ON||2:00 PM — 4:00 PM||Register|
|Tuesday, February 23, 2016||Saskatoon, SK||2:00 PM — 4:00 PM||Register|
|Wednesday, February 24, 2016||Regina, SK||2:00 PM — 4:00 PM||Register|
|Thursday, February 25, 2016||Ottawa, ON||2:00 PM — 4:00 PM||Register|
|Thursday, February 25, 2016||Winnipeg, MB||2:00 PM — 4:00 PM||Register|
|Tuesday, March 8, 2016||Moncton, NB||2:00 PM — 4:00 PM||Register|
|Thursday, March 10, 2016||Dartmouth, NS||2:00 PM — 4:00 PM||Register|