Watch our 3D printing on-demand webinar to hear from guest speaker Bennett Mayrock, Value Added Reseller Sales Manager at MakerBot, introduce the new line of MakerBot Plus desktop 3D printers for SOLIDWORKS users. Learn how leading SOLIDWORKS designers are taking advantage of MakerBot technology to prototype their products earlier in the design process. Discover:
- How SOLIDWORKS designers use their MakerBots
- NEW MakerBot Mini + and Replicator + desktop 3D printers
- NEW Material: Tough PLA introduction and applications
- Javelin’s exclusive SOLIDWORKS and MakerBot 3D bundles.
About MakerBot Plus Machines
MakerBot machines are engineered and tested for reliable, faster printing. The MakerBot Replicator+ prints high-quality concept models faster, easier, and with a bigger build volume. Combined with MakerBot’s powerful workflow tools, the MakerBot Replicator+ streamlines desktop 3D printing for SOLIDWORKS professionals and educators.
- 30% faster print time than the MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer (5th Generation)
- The larger build volume allows you to print models 25% larger than the MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer (5th Generation)
- To ensure consistent performance, our new 3D printers and their subsystems were re-engineered and rigorously tested for over 380,000 hours across multiple facilities
- For improved reliability and precision, the gantry and Z-stage are redesigned with stiffer materials and sturdier construction
- Easier print adhesion and removal using the Flex Build Plate with Grip Surface. Prints adhere better to new Grip Surface resulting in reduced warping and curling. No blue tape required.