Can your electrical engineers easily communicate designs with your mechanical engineers? Are they each designing in a vacuum and hoping for the best results? Introducing Multi functional Collaboration: MCAD meets ECAD electromechanical product design.
Attend a complimentary seminar to discover how SOLIDWORKS has bridged the gap between PCB designers, electrical engineering & mechanical designers. Bring your questions and curiosity, as the experts directly from SOLIDWORKS headquarters show you firsthand what’s possible with SOLIDWORKS Electrical and SOLIDWORKS PCB.
At the event you will discover:
SOLIDWORKS PCB 2017
- The new SOLIDWORKS PCB 2017 design tool combines the power and usability of Altium with the 3D expertise of SOLIDWORKS to unite the “electronic” and mechanical worlds, one design at a time.
- By integrating Electronic designs seamlessly with SOLIDWORKS utilizing your trusted mechanical workflow, designs come to life with integrated design data, managed ECO processes, and greater analysis capabilities.
SOLIDWORKS Electrical 2017
- Designers and engineers can quickly define the electrical interconnect of complex electrical systems with SOLIDWORKS Electrical 2017 software.
- Utilizing intelligent single line or traditional multiline schematics, and a library of thousands of electrical schematic symbols and parts, you can develop embedded electrical system designs in a real-time, collaborative, multi user environment that connects mechanical and electrical engineering.
- 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM Registration & Refreshments
- 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM Introduction to SOLIDWORKS PCB 2017
(including the Connector to Altium Designer) presented by Christopher Swaim
- 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Complimentary Lunch and Registration for afternoon session
- 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM SOLIDWORKS Electrical 2017
presented by John “JP” Emanuele
Dates & Locations:
Attend an event in a city near you
KITCHENER: Tuesday, March 7, 2017
Borealis Grille and Bar
4336 King St East
TORONTO: Wednesday, March 8, 2017
555 Rexdale Boulevard
Reserve your seat today!
Get Certified SOLIDWORKS Services from Javelin
Javelin Experts can help you to: