This month we are running a great promotion for SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD software. When you buy a SOLIDWORKS Bundle which includes technical support, you will receive a discount on a MakerBot desktop 3D printer to create your prototypes.
Here are the top 5 ways a SOLIDWORKS MakerBot 3D bundle will speed up your engineering design cycle, resulting in a rapid return on investment:
- Reduce prototyping time and expenses. Instead of outsourcing every prototype, a desktop 3D printer can democratize design by allowing more engineers to test proof of concept, especially in the early stages of development.
- Create better designs. The ability for design engineers to 3D print at their desks allows them to try new ideas and make mistakes. Without real-time prototyping, the most innovative design may never be discovered.
- Speed approvals. Hand a client or upper-level management a physical model to transform the design cycle. 3D printing speeds the design process by ending arguments and avoiding long meetings, leaving more time to focus on the best ideas.
- Ease of use increases productivity. Using the latest generation of MakerBot® Replicator® Desktop 3D Printer allows design engineers to:
- Choose settings that range from fast drafts to finer resolutions that don’t need post production.
- Accelerate prototyping with the printer’s large build volume, on-board camera and diagnostics, and assisted build plate leveling .
- Use Wi-Fi, USB and Ethernet connectivity to ensure a seamless production workflow that can be remotely monitored.
- Competitive advantage. Be faster out of the gate with a design that has been prototyped and improved multiple times by incorporating desktop 3D printing into your design engineering workflow.
SOLIDWORKS MakerBot 3D Bundle
A SOLIDWORKS MakerBot 3D bundle provides the tools you need to design your products and build a plastic prototype. We will provide you with the essential knowledge you need to get started with 3D CAD and 3D printing. Plus the technical support to solve your tough design problems.
Our bundles include:
- SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD Software
- Choose from SOLIDWORKS Standard, Professional or Premium software.
- Includes 3D design tools and application specific add-ins.
- SOLIDWORKS Subscription Service
- Technical support from Javelin’s SOLIDWORKS experts.
- Software updates and new releases.
- Access to MySolidWorks online training and resources.
- A MakerBot 3D Printer and Training
- Receive a MakerBot Replicator+ desktop 3D printer at a discounted price.
- Includes Basic Starter Kit:
- 1 spool of material
- 6 month standard manufacturer’s warranty
Act Now. This special offer ends May 31, 2017.