The Stratasys F120 is designed to be reliable, easy to work with, and more importantly easy to maintain. Take a look at the video below to see how easy it is to replace a print head on the Stratasys F120:
How is the Stratasys F120 different?
The Stratasys F120 has all the features and benefits of larger industrial-grade 3D printers. Print complex designs with confidence thanks to soluble support. Enjoy unrivaled ease of use and accuracy with every print.
The F120 provides Plug and Print functionality:
- Easy to use with a top-rated user experience.
- Office-friendly with minimal prep and no special venting or power required.
- Extremely minimal training burden with GrabCAD print. No tinkering involved.
- Optimized and tuned to spend more time designing and less time setting up or reprinting.
- Connected (local/global).
The F120 is reliable, accurate and durable:
- Nonstop printing- large material cartridge allows long overnight or weekend runs. No downtime.
- Variable speed control means the fastest printing in its class.
- Be confident print jobs will be error-free. Success on your first print attempt means minimal wasted material.
- Soluble support with engineering materials (ABS and ASA) allows the most complex parts and assemblies in a single build – freeing users from design/manufacturing limitations.
- [Education] Teach students on industry-leading 3D printing technology.
Want to get started with 3D Printing?
Our 3D Printing resources can help you to: