SOLIDWORKS has recently announced a complete series of free SOLIDWORKS User Group Network Virtual Meetings from March through to May. You will be able to learn SOLIDWORKS tips, tricks, plus information on the latest products, features and technology.
The Online Events are taking place during the evenings for North American SOLIDWORKS Users. We invite you to register for the upcoming SOLIDWORKS virtual events.
Upcoming Virtual Events:
- March 26: The SOLIDWORKS Certification Game
- March 31: SOLIDWORKS Configurations Tips & Tricks
- April 7: Mastering Assembly Mates in SOLIDWORKS
- April 9: Accelerate Product Design with Cloud-Based Collaboration
- April 14: The SOLIDWORKS Certification Game
- April 16: SOLIDWORKS Simulation (FEA) & SOLIDWORKS Flow
- April 21: Model Media Mania: Making Content from Your CAD
- April 22: Discover the Power & Flexibility of Weldments
- April 23: Accelerate Product Design with Cloud-Based Collaboration
- April 28: Beginner Surfacing for Beginners
- May 5: Tools for Additive Manufacturing
- May 7: Accelerate Product Design with Cloud-Based Collaboration
- May 14: Accelerate Product Design with Cloud-Based Collaboration
- May 14: Productos Xpress (presented in Spanish)
What is the SOLIDWORKS User Group Network (SWUGN)?
The SOLIDWORKS User Group Network (SWUGN) is for users to share experience and solve problems with design in SOLIDWORKS. The group meetings provide an opportunity to expand members’ knowledge of SOLIDWORKS features and how they are applied in the design process. You don’t have to be an expert to attend. The SWUGN is a complimentary event and is open to all SOLIDWORKS enthusiasts!