Do you have a SOLIDWORKS Professional or Premium license but you don’t see the SOLIDWORKS add-ins included with your licence when you go to Tools > Add-ins…? You may have chosen the wrong installation package when you installed SOLIDWORKS. In this tech tip I’ll show you how to easily change your SOLIDWORKS installation.
To change the installed SOLIDWORKS package:
- Go to your “Control Panel” > “Program and Features“
- Find your version of SOLIDWORKS from the list of programs and right-click on it.
- Select “Change” from the shortcut menu.
- Click on “Modify your installation” and click “Next“.
- Check your serial numbers to make sure they are correct and then click “Next” again.
- If the right product is not selected, click on “Select different packages or products”.
- From here, make sure you select the right package and click “Next” to modify the installation and close the SOLIDWORKS installation manager.