Attend our SOLIDWORKS 2021 What’s New Virtual Event on October 6, 2020 at 11:00 AM ET to learn about the latest SOLIDWORKS release.
The What’s New session is part of our Virtual Tech Conference where there are additional sessions for you to learn about:
- SOLIDWORKS Additive Manufacturing
- SOLIDWORKS Cloud Collaboration
- SOLIDWORKS Data Management
- SOLIDWORKS Digital Transformation
- SOLIDWORKS Skills Development
About SOLIDWORKS 2021
SOLIDWORKS 2021 enhances the capabilities and workflows you use every day for design, documentation, data management, validation, and more. And it delivers the performance you demand so you can get your work done faster. You can also expand your capabilities by connecting to the 3DEXPERIENCE WORKS portfolio to tackle more challenges and accelerate innovation together.
The SOLIDWORKS® 2021 and 3DEXPERIENCE WORKS Portfolio releases focus on the following areas:
- Expanded Functionality and Performance — Improvements in large assemblies and improved simulation. Enhancements in system performance and faster data management workflows
- Staying Connected — Improved connections to the 3DEXPERIENCE® WORKS portfolio provide integrated collaboration, cloud-based data management, and advanced simulation. With the 3DEXPERIENCE WORKS portfolio, you and your team have access to real-time information to get products to market faster and improve business outcomes.
Reserve your place today for our SOLIDWORKS 2021 What’s New Event:
- Learn more about enhancements and new workflows to improve productivity
- Engage with Javelin SOLIDWORKS experts and learn about the new capabilities
- Discover the latest best practices for SOLIDWORKS
Date and Time
Tuesday, October 6, 2020
11:00 AM ET
Find more resources for topic: