Attend the TriMech and Javelin – A TriMech Company, 2-Day Live Broadcast Event to discover What’s New in SOLIDWORKS 2022 plus the latest in technology for 3D Scanning, 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing, and Cloud-collaboration.
What you will learn at the 2-Day Digital Event
Get What’s New Tips & Tricks for SOLIDWORKS 2022, 3D Scanning, 3D Printing, Automation, and Data Management.
Monday, October 4, 2021
- 10 AM ET: What’s New at TriMech.
- 11 AM ET: SOLIDWORKS Greatest Hits – Sketches (New Features and Throwback Tips & Tricks).
- 12 PM ET: Integrating 3D Scanning into your SOLIDWORKS Workflow.
- 12 PM ET: Live Shop Tour (US).
- 1 PM ET: SOLIDWORKS Greatest Hits – Assemblies (New Features and Throwback Tips & Tricks).
- 2 PM ET: A Better Way to Manage Projects.
- 3 PM ET: Implementing a Drawingless MBE process.
- 4 PM ET: Manic Flexible Assemblies.
- 5 PM ET: SOLIDWORKS The New, The Old and Everything In-Between.
Tuesday, October 5, 2021
- 10 AM ET: Guest Story/Customer Presentation TBD.
- 11 AM ET: SOLIDWORKS Greatest Hits – Drawings (New Features and Throwback Tips & Tricks).
- 12 PM ET: Start Automating with SOLIDWORKS (DriveWorks).
- 12 PM ET: Emerging Trends in Additive Manufacturing.
- 1 PM ET: SOLIDWORKS Greatest Hits – Modeling and Surfacing (New Features and Throwback Tips & Tricks).
- 2 PM ET: SOLIDWORKS Desktop vs 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS.
- 3 PM ET: What’s New in Data Management 2022 featuring SOLIDWORKS PDM and SOLIDWORKS Manage.
- 4 PM ET: Simple Simulation – The Power of SOLIDWORKS Simulation and 3DEXPERIENCE Works Simulation (SIMULIA).
- 5 PM ET: Guest Speaker.
Why Should You Watch the Tech Talks?
- Discover New Technology — See the latest tools for 3D Scanning and 3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing.
- Improve Your Skills — Learn the new features and enhancements in SOLIDWORKS 2022 from our team of expert trainers.
- Streamline Your Workflows — Watch demonstrations of automation add-ins and techniques for improving your data workflow.
- Design-to-Manufacturing in the Cloud — Find out how you can easily connect SOLIDWORKS 2022 with key tools through 3DEXPERIENCE® Works to better manage every aspect of developing and delivering products in one place accessible at any time and on any device.
Date and Time
October 4 - 5, 2021
10:00 AM ET
Find more resources for topic: