The TriMech Global Technology Event is a virtual SOLIDWORKS 2023 launch event that brings together everything you’ve come to expect from a launch event and much more.
On-demand Virtual Event
This virtual launch event replicates the experience of a real event hall and features recorded sessions.
- Free to Watch: Registration is free and without commitment, so why not sign up?
- 25 Expert Sessions: There’s more than just SOLIDWORKS 2023, view the full agenda.
Learn the latest enhancements in SOLIDWORKS 2023 and much more! The recorded SOLIDWORKS What’s New sessions include:
- Part, Assembly and Drawings
- Sheet Metal, Structures, Sculpting
- Simulation, Electrical, PDM, Visualize, Inspection, and other add-ins
Take a look at our pick of the top ten enhancements in SOLIDWORKS 2023:
Other recorded sessions include
- General Sessions: Learn about the latest news and announcements from TriMech, hear from guest speakers and chance to win prizes.
- Manufacturing Sessions: Learn about the latest TriMech advanced manufacturing services and additive manufacturing solutions from Stratasys.
- Discovery Sessions: Find out about the latest technology from TriMech, including 3DEXPERIENCE PDM/PLM, Virtual Testing, and DriveWorks Design Automation.
- SOLIDWORKS Tips and Tricks: Learn the latest SOLIDWORKS techniques from our team of certified experts, including sketching, large assemblies, drawing, part modeling, and catch up on what’s new from 2018 to the current release.
- Hardware: Discover the latest in SOLIDWORKS CAD Workstations, Stratasys 3D Printers, and 3D Scanners from Artec and ZEISS.
View the full event agenda »
Watch the Sessions
Don’t miss the chance to learn about SOLIDWORKS 2023 and the latest design and manufacturing technology from TriMech.
Get Certified SOLIDWORKS Services from Javelin
Javelin Experts can help you to: