Objet is not only constantly developing new materials, but also improving the current ones. The most recent release from Objet is VeroBlackPlus, the evolution of VeroBlack.
Among several enhancements and new features of this material include:
- Better dimensional stability over VeroBlack
- Supporting all post processes as VeroBlack.
- A great advantage for your daily operation: no need to change configuration parameters in your 3D printer.
- Able to produce up to 16 Digital Materials when used along with Objet Tango flexible materials: Shore A values from 27 to 95.
- Improved toughness (Polypropylene like) in black rigid Digital Materials.
VeroBlackPlus is ideal for prototypes in several industries, including automotive, consumer electronics, seals and packaging. If you need detailed information about the mechanical properties of VeroBlackPlus RGD875, you can download the Objet Materials Technical Data Sheet.
For further information about all the available materials from Stratasys visit our Material section.
Want to get started with 3D Printing?
Our 3D Printing resources can help you to: