IndustryWeek, SOLIDWORKS and DELMIAWorks share insight from their groundbreaking 2021 digital transformation report, including key findings, current challenges and tips for successful implementation for manufacturers of all sizes and stages of the digital journey.
Key takeaways from this webinar will include:
- How early-stage and late-stage adopters are leveraging technologies to achieve their digital transformation goals.
- Key business drivers impacting technology decisions
- Which business metrics manufacturers are tracking in their digital journeys
- Biggest challenges manufacturers face during their digital transformation
- The impact that technologies are already having on manufacturing efficiencies, supply chain transparency, productivity and profitability.
We’ll also review insights and tips from manufacturing technology experts, including:
- Benefits of a fully integrated digital platform
- Steps manufacturers can take to get started on their digital path
- How to train employees and drive a cultural shift across the organization
Interested in an ERP solution?
Get Certified SOLIDWORKS Services from Javelin
Javelin Experts can help you to: