Mastercam Maintenance provides you with valuable features and benefits to get the most out of your CAD/CAM investment. Maintenance customers always have access to the latest technology available and are the first to receive the latest software and updates from Mastercam. In this article, we will go over how to update a Mastercam standalone HASP, if you have ever received an email from TriMech with a HASP code this blog will walk you through updating the HASP.
If you need update a NETHASP please see this blog article. Updating a Mastercam Nethasp – TriMech
How to update a Mastercam standalone HASP
- First confirm the Serial Number in the attachment in the email matches the number on the HASP.
- Save the hcode file out of the email to your desktop or some ware on your local hard drive.
- Then find the code file you saved to your desktop, then double click the file, if it updates successfully, you can stop here. If it has not been updated, proceed to the next step.
- Download the latest HASPX utility here.
- Once you have downloaded the utility, unzip it and run the utility.
- With the utility open, click Update code file.
- Navigate to the code file on your desktop from the email.
- Select the Hcode file.
- Once you are back in the HASPX utility, click the Update button.
- Confirm product and dates are correct.
- Then click OK, and you are now done updating a Mastercam HASP in just a few steps!
In this article you learned how to update a Mastercam Standalone HASP which will allow you to use the latest version of Mastercam. With each major release — and all the updates in between — staying current with Mastercam maintenance empowers machinists, programmers, and engineers to work faster and be more productive. When your machines run efficiently and your cutting tools last longer, you improve your options to make more money.
If you have any question or need assistance email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Services certifiés SOLIDWORKS disponibles chez Javelin
Javelin peut vous aider à :
Posts related to 'How to Update a Mastercam Standalone HASP'
Désolé, nous n'avons pas pu trouver de postes. Veuillez essayer une autre recherche.