As an engineering manager, you want your design team to be able to focus on what’s important: creating that next amazing new product.
The use of disparate tools, however, slows the process and makes it difficult for your engineers and designers to collaborate and stay laser-focused on innovation. It also impedes your ability to manage people, projects and tasks.
Learn the Manager’s Perspective
Download this white paper to learn how a collaborative design process, empowered by the right tools, will enable:
- Your designers to spend more time innovating
- Stakeholders to “self-serve” and find the data they need to provide necessary feedback
- Capture knowledge for continuity, such as requirements, or design intent, to onboard new members faster
- Support geographically distributed teams more efficiently
- Always be able to see the latest status on projects
Découvrez les travaux de SOLIDWORKS et 3DEXPERIENCE
En savoir plus sur la collaboration en nuage de SOLIDWORKS :