Digital / Additive MANUFACTURE
Digital/Additive Manufacturing with 3D Printers has opened the door for faster and more cost effective production.
3D printed manufacturing applications and tooling can make dramatic improvements in both time and cost efficiency, when compared with more traditional production methods.
MANUFACTURING problems that our customers face
- Need to validate tools, processes, and end products more thoroughly to avoid costly errors that lead to waste, scrap, rework, and retooling.
- Need to create custom tooling faster and more cost effectively.
- Need to test and validate molded parts using final production processes and materials.
- Need to create accurate casting patterns faster and at a lower cost.
- Need production manufacturing software to work directly with SOLIDWORKS.
How We Can Help
Get the solutions you need from Javelin's team of MANUFACTURE experts.
Lean Manufacturing with Production Plastic & Metal 3D Printers
Javelin's Stratasys and Desktop Metal 3D printing solutions empower manufacturers to reduce investment and part costs, maximize assembly line efficiency, and reduce the weight of production tools — to stay one step ahead of industry challenges.
We can help you to support lean manufacturing strategies with 3D printers that can create your manufacturing tools on demand. Custom tools built directly from CAD can be ready for use in as little as a day.
Plus you can create the perfect tool for the job, even if it's hollow, contoured, customized or otherwise too complex for traditional tool-production processes like CNC machining.
Typical 3D Printing Applications
Software and Hardware to help you manufacture your products
Get the power you need to finish the job right with Certified Manufacturing Products.
From drawingless communication software solutions to computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) tools, laser processing systems and 3D printing post processing —you’ll have everything you need to get your products to market faster.
Manufacturing solutions include
- SOLIDWORKS CAM — A next generation best-of-class CNC programming solution that enables manufacturers to program smarter and machine faster.
- SOLIDWORKS MBD — A drawingless manufacturing solution for communicating manufacturing information.
- Laser Processing — Universal Laser Systems Digital Laser Material Processing (DLMP™) technology provides a laser cutter, engraver, and marker for almost any material.
- 3D Printing Post Processing — Automate the cleaning and surface finishing of 3D parts through a comprehensive system of proprietary software, hardware and chemistry
Choose from our range of metal or plastic 3D Printers
- Desktop Metal
The MakerBot Replicator+ desktop 3D printer is the fastest and most affordable tool yet for making 3D models and product concepts. Easily create professional-quality prototypes and highly complex models.
Thousands of engineers and educators rely on the uPrint SE Plus desktop 3D Printer to create physical prototypes of their 3D CAD models in ABS plastic.
The Stratasys F123 series combines powerful FDM technology with design to print GrabCAD software for the most versatile and intelligent solution available
Fortus 380mc / 450mc
A workhorse 3D printer for engineers that require demanding flexibility to print larger-sized or many parts in an array of engineering-grade materials with high speed and unfailing throughput.
Stratasys J750 / J735
The Stratasys J750 3D Printer delivers unrivaled aesthetic performance including true, full-colour capability with texture mapping and colour gradients.
The Stratasys F900 is the ultimate manufacturing-grade production 3D printer with the widest array of engineering-grade materials, maximum throughput, largest build platform, and highest accuracy.
The Objet260 Connex is a colour, multi-material 3D printer compact enough for office use, which now makes colour 3D Printing more accessible to designers.
The Objet350/500 Connex3 are able to combine vivid colour and multiple materials, to simulate the precise look, feel and function of finished products.
The Stratasys Objet30 Prime 3D prints from your desktop, with twelve material options including rubber, high-temperature and bio-compatible.
Create large or small production tools and full-scale prototypes with the Objet1000 Plus 3D Printer. Maximize your productivity and quickly achieve ROI.
Backed by PolyJet™ technology, the Objet Eden260VS™ features a soluble support option that empowers you to easily produce delicate and complex models.
The Objet30 Pro combines the accuracy and versatility of a high-end rapid prototyping machine with the small footprint of a regular desktop 3D printer.
Do you need to MANUFACTURE cheaper and faster?
Call us free at 1-877-219-6757 and get your questions answered