Digital / Additive MANUFACTURE
Digital/Additive Manufacturing with 3D Printers has opened the door for faster and more cost effective production.
3D printed manufacturing applications and tooling can make dramatic improvements in both time and cost efficiency, when compared with more traditional production methods.
Additive MANUFACTURE problems our customers face
- Need to validate tools, processes, and end products more thoroughly to avoid costly errors that lead to waste, scrap, rework, and retooling.
- Need to create custom tooling faster and more cost effectively.
- Need to test and validate molded parts using final production processes and materials.
- Need to create accurate casting patterns faster and at a lower cost.
- Need production manufacturing software to work directly with SOLIDWORKS.
How We Can Help
Get the solutions you need from Javelin's team of MANUFACTURE experts.
Lean Manufacturing with Stratasys Production 3D Printers
Javelin's 3D printing solutions empower manufacturers to reduce investment and part costs, maximize assembly line efficiency, and reduce the weight of production tools — to stay one step ahead of industry challenges.
We can help you to support lean manufacturing strategies with 3D printers that can create your manufacturing tools on demand. Custom tools built directly from CAD can be ready for use in as little as a day.
Plus you can create the perfect tool for the job, even if it's hollow, contoured, customized or otherwise too complex for traditional tool-production processes like CNC machining.
Typical 3D Printing Applications
SOLIDWORKS Add-ins to help you manufacture your products
Get the power you need to finish the job right with SOLIDWORKS Certified Manufacturing Products.
From knowledge-based engineering (KBE) and drawingless communication software solutions to computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) tools—you’ll have everything you need to get your products to market faster.
Manufacturing software includes
- SOLIDWORKS CAM — a next generation best-of-class CNC programming solution that enables manufacturers to program smarter and machine faster.
- SOLIDWORKS MBD — a drawingless manufacturing solution for communicating manufacturing information.
- ExactFlat — gives industrial fabric and textile manufacturers the ability to take their product design from screen to machine.
- Pool Pattern Pro — automates the development of vinyl pools and covers reducing the time to go from design to cutting table.
- NESTINGWorks — advanced nesting for design, prototyping, and manufacturing nested parts inside SOLIDWORKS.
Choose from our range of metal or plastic 3D Printers
- Desktop Metal
The MakerBot Replicator+ desktop 3D printer is the fastest and most affordable tool yet for making 3D models and product concepts. Easily create professional-quality prototypes and highly complex models.
Thousands of engineers and educators rely on the uPrint SE Plus desktop 3D Printer to create physical prototypes of their 3D CAD models in ABS plastic.
The Stratasys F123 series combines powerful FDM technology with design to print GrabCAD software for the most versatile and intelligent solution available
Fortus 380mc / 450mc
A workhorse 3D printer for engineers that require demanding flexibility to print larger-sized or many parts in an array of engineering-grade materials with high speed and unfailing throughput.
Stratasys J750 / J735
The Stratasys J750 3D Printer delivers unrivaled aesthetic performance including true, full-colour capability with texture mapping and colour gradients.
Do you need to MANUFACTURE cheaper and faster?
Call us free at 1-877-219-6757 and get your questions answered