Core Subscription Services
Technical support, web portal, updates, and certification access
Telephone, email and web support provided by our Certified technicians. Includes remote desktop support service. Technical support is available 13.5 hours a day Monday to Friday from 7 AM - 8:30 PM (ET).
New Releases & Service Packs
Get new releases of SOLIDWORKS desktop software, along with regular service packs which include new features, plus early visibility (EV) access to new releases for testing purposes.
Where you can download software enhancements, access the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base, read tech tips, report and track service requests, view archived webcasts, and much more.
Subscription Service provides access to learning resources to show you how to transform your product development into business success.
Learn SOLIDWORKS on your own schedule, at your own pace-anytime, anywhere, and on any device with the MySolidWorks learning portal. Your Subscription Service account provides you with access to:
- 100s of training videos for a variety of applications
- Access to forums to gain knowledge and discuss with other users
- Get help for certification with access to certification prep courses
Javelin Tech Blog
With 1000s of tech tips and tutorials the Javelin Blog answers your SOLIDWORKS questions and the best practices followed by certified experts. Visit our Blog »
Our monthly technical newsletter, exclusive to subscription customers, delivers the latest SOLIDWORKS tips to your in-box, plus alerts on software downloads and upcoming webinars.
As a subscription service customer you receive Rendering and CAM software*
SOLIDWORKS Visualize provides a suite of standalone software tools that combine industry-leading rendering capabilities with visual design-oriented features and workflows, allowing easy and fast creation of visual content that communicates a design's vision, passion, and emotion.
SOLIDWORKS CAM Standard
Enhance your manufacturing process by capturing company standards, speed up quoting, and test manufacturability of a design earlier in the process. Using rules-based machining, your business can automatically apply standard strategies to determine how long it will take to make a part and if it could easily be machined.
*For every SOLIDWORKS Professional and Premium license on active subscription, SOLIDWORKS Visualize Standard is included
Additional Service Benefits
Helping you stay up-to-date during your first year
Stay ahead of your competition
Support, upgrades, new versions, special releases, add-on features, webcasts-all designed exclusively for SOLIDWORKS Subscription Service program members. You can improve your performance and productivity with an intuitive 3D design experience for a competitive advantage.
- STAY PRODUCTIVE: With Subscription Service, you have access to extensive support from Javelin's SOLIDWORKS experts to enhance your investment in SOLIDWORKS software and guide you through development challenges.
- STAY KNOWLEDGEABLE: You get full access to the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base, an expansive, easily searchable web-based library of technical articles, help topics, tech tips, best practices, solutions, and macros, all written, reviewed, and frequently updated by SOLIDWORKS experts. A few minutes of self-directed learning can help improve your productivity.
- STAY CURRENT: Subscription Service program members get free access to testing and certification for Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA) and Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional (CSWP) credentials.
- Subscribers can take one advanced certification exam per subscription year.
- These certifications validate that the SOLIDWORKS user has expertise in the world's most widely adopted 3D CAD software.
- Subscription members can access a free management report showing exam performance, skill areas for improvement, and recommendations to help achieve productivity gains with SOLIDWORKS software.
Take advantage of online resources
Gain full access to the SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal, an easy-to-search repository of in-depth information and resources, with support in multiple languages, to help improve productivity.
- Service Requests (SRs) and Software Performance Reports (SPRs): Submit incident reports of software issues to Technical Support or the development team. View status with tracking numbers and monitor issue resolution in documented service packs.
- Customer Experience Programs: Share your opinions and preview SOLIDWORKS beta versions and upcoming SOLIDWORKS Early Visibility (EV) Service Packs.
- Knowledge Base: Access the powerful search engine that explores an extensive library of technical data, such as solutions, help topics, tech tips, and best practices. Access our resource library, from webcasts and tech tips to administrative guides and technical presentations.
- Discussion Forums: Connect with the SOLIDWORKS Community of users in a broad range of discussion topics on virtually all facets of SOLIDWORKS.
- Online Technical Support - Access live technical support from Javelin, Canada's largest certified SOLIDWORKS Value Added Reseller (VAR):
- Remote desktop support to receive hands-on help directly on your machine
- Email assistance with product features, commands, installation, and troubleshooting for prior and current releases of SOLIDWORKS software.
Questions about SOLIDWORKS?
Get answers from our technical team