What is MySolidWorks?
MySolidWorks is a web portal that helps you be more more productive by connecting you with relevant SOLIDWORKS® content and services—anytime, anywhere, and on any device. With MySolidWorks, you can get answers about SOLIDWORKS, learn more, and connect with manufacturers.
Learn SOLIDWORKS online
MySolidWorks includes 100s of training videos:
- MySolidWorks provides access to library of SOLIDWORKS training videos, enabling you to expand your knowledge on your own schedule and at your own pace. Video lessons complement SOLIDWORKS instructor-led training classes.
- You can add lessons to your personal training plan to take at a later time and track your progress.
For professionals, subscription customers, and students
For users who want to learn and attain SOLIDWORKS Certification.
Provides access to SOLIDWORKS certification preparation courses, extended online training with 1000+ training videos.
*For users with active SOLIDWORKS subscription. $360 per year, per user.
An additional SOLIDWORKS Subscription Service.
Provides 600+ introductory SOLIDWORKS training videos, online storage services for sharing designs, and a worldwide network of manufacturers who can help bring your designs to life.
*Exclusive account designed for SOLIDWORKS Subscription Service customers.
MySolidWorks for Students
Improve skills and get SOLIDWORKS certified.
Helps students boost their SOLIDWORKS skills by connecting them with relevant SOLIDWORKS content and services – anytime, anywhere, on any device. Students with the best SOLIDWORKS skills often get the best jobs.
*Available to a student while their student license is valid.
For Professional, Standard and Student access
|SOLIDWORKS Online Product Trial – try SOLIDWORKS anytime, anywhere, on any device…no install required|
|Search – Get answers to questions from across all SOLIDWORKS community resources.|
|Access Learning – SOLIDWORKS training videos.||
|Access to the SolidWorks Customer Portal, explore and search Advanced Forums, and the Knowledge Base.|
|Access to My VAR provides you with Javelin content feeds for SOLIDWORKS blogs, videos, news, and a schedule of upcoming events.|
|Access and search Software Performance Reports (SPRs), online help, and more|
|Get certified with SOLIDWORKS with access to CSWA Certification Prep Courses|
|Get certified with extensive access to ALL certification prep courses including CSWP, CSWE, & CSWPA|
|SOLIDWORKS eCourses are complete courses converted from the SOLIDWORKS instructor-led training manuals into self-paced eLearning|
|Value||For users with active SOLIDWORKS subscription. $360 per year, per user||Included with SOLIDWORKS subscription & SOLIDWORKS Term License||Included with an active Student Engineering Kit (SEK) and Student Edition (SWSE) Licenses|
|Get a Quote||Access||Access|
MySolidWorks has something for everyone
MySolidWorks provides access to hundreds of SOLIDWORKS training videos, enabling you to expand your knowledge on your own schedule and at your own pace.
Video lessons complement SOLIDWORKS instructor-led training classes. The online lessons are tailored to meet SOLIDWORKS users’ needs which includes
- SOLIDWORKS Certification Prep courses.
- SOLIDWORKS Solution courses for MBD, Composer, Simulation etc.
- SOLIDWORKS Part Modeling, Sheet Metal Design, Assembly Modeling, Mold design, and much more.
A classroom is one of the best ways to learn SOLIDWORKS, but sometimes it’s not possible to attend a live class.
You need the convenience to learn what you want, where you want. SOLIDWORKS now has a library of self-paced, high quality, interactive eCourses that offer learning on your schedule.
SOLIDWORKS eCourses include:
- Everything from the SOLIDWORKS instructor-led training manual in a self-paced eLearning format
- Background information and key concepts
- Subject-matter expert videos and demonstrations
- Interactive simulations that allow you to make the picks and clicks yourself
- Offline exercises that allow independent study and further practice
Provides Subscription Service customers with information and technical content created by Javelin SOLIDWORKS Experts specifically for our Subscription Service customers; including:
- SOLIDWORKS Tech Tips
- SOLIDWORKS Product Demonstrations
- Training YouTube videos, plus our latest news, and a schedule of our upcoming events such as webinars and seminars.
- We have also included our Stratasys 3D Printing blog to keep you informed about the latest additive manufacturing techniques and products.
Additional MySolidWorks Benefits
Access Part Libraries and Try SOLIDWORKS software
MySolidWorks CAD Models
Search, view, and download CAD models from 3D ContentCentral from within MySolidWorks.
Includes: Electrical components, Architectural items, Mechnical hardware, pneumatic components, and much more.
Visit the MySolidWorks website and view training videos