You should upgrade to a Stratasys J850, for the new standard in design and ultra-realistic simulation, The J850 delivers vibrant colour fidelity for your prototypes with PANTONE® and multi-material 3D printing capabilities.
Learn more about the product design workflow with the Stratasys J850 and how professional designers prototype with a colour 3D printer:
With the Stratasys J850™ 3D printer, you gain:
- Two new materials exclusive to the J850
- Additional material capacity
- Print 7 materials simultaneously with the additional model channel – enabling printing of full colour, flexible, and transparent parts at the same time.
- Limit downtime with the new, more efficient 4kg cartridge.
- Accelerate your workflow
- Print up to two times faster than the current Stratasys J750 High Speed Mode*.
- Even more user friendly
- Features an easy-to-use touch screen—no keyboard or mouse is required (Windows 10 compatible).
* Part geometry and tray pack dependent. Increase in speed is achieved with the J850’s Super High Speed Mode and 54μm layer resolution.