You should upgrade to a Stratasys J850, for the new standard in design and ultra-realistic simulation, The J850 delivers vibrant colour fidelity for your prototypes with PANTONE® and multi-material 3D printing capabilities.
Learn more about the product design workflow with the Stratasys J850 and how professional designers prototype with a colour 3D printer:
With the Stratasys J850™ 3D printer, you gain:
- Two new materials exclusive to the J850
- Additional material capacity
- Print 7 materials simultaneously with the additional model channel – enabling printing of full colour, flexible, and transparent parts at the same time.
- Limit downtime with the new, more efficient 4kg cartridge.
- Accelerate your workflow
- Print up to two times faster than the current Stratasys J750 High Speed Mode*.
- Even more user friendly
- Features an easy-to-use touch screen—no keyboard or mouse is required (Windows 10 compatible).
* Part geometry and tray pack dependent. Increase in speed is achieved with the J850’s Super High Speed Mode and 54μm layer resolution.
Want to get started with 3D Printing?
Our 3D Printing resources can help you to: