Materials, Technologies, and 3D Printers: Learn how to Make the Right Choice for your Medical 3D Printing Business and Use Case.
In this helpful 3D printing buyer’s guide, you’ll find useful information including a 3D printing technology comparison. 3D printing for medical achieves clear, detailed physician feedback as well as eliminate failures faster, delivering a 75% reduction in prototyping cost and a 50% acceleration of development time.
Learn about medical applications
Learn how 3D printing can aid you in your medical industry design and practice. From prototypes to proof of concept to functioning devices, the benefits of 3D printing can save you time and cost and reduce the risk of late-stage design failure. 3D printing offers these other benefits as well:
- Reduces or eliminates outsourcing of Rapid Prototyping
- Clinically Relevant Models for Device Validation and Verification
- Manufacturing End-Use Parts, Jigs and Fixtures
- Physician Training, Education and Sales Demonstration Models
- Patient-Specific Pre-Planning Models, Molds and Cutting Guides
- Prosthetics / Personalized Orthotics
Fill out the form below to download the 3D printing research and buyer’s guide NOW.
Want to get started with 3D Printing?
Our 3D Printing resources can help you to: