Next week at the Los Angeles Convention Center, SOLIDWORKS World will be celebrating its 20th anniversary. The 4-day event will be packed with innovation, ideas, and knowledge revolving around 3D design. This year, the event will boast over 5,000 attendees and more than 200 information sessions. DS SOLIDWORKS will be broadcasting a live webcast of select sessions you won’t want to miss. There will be plenty happening this year, including 3D Printing SOLIDWORKS World announcements from Javelin partner Stratasys.
Stratasys will be showcasing many interesting things this year, including software workflow improvements, interactive demos, new updates regarding SDM, and two 3D printers from their FDM and PolyJet lineups. The F123 Series of 3D printers features a simple and fast workflow, as well as the ability to print 3D models directly from SOLIDWORKS without the need for file conversion. Explore the convenience of office-friendly F123 Series printers, as well as how GrabCAD Print and SOLIDWORKS work better together for rapid prototyping.
On the show floor, you can view cutting edge solutions in rapid prototyping and design with GrabCAD Voxel Print. With Voxel Print, users can set different characteristics to every material in their print. This opens a world of possibilities with material compositions and parameters. This year, you can experience what that feels like by checking out the Agilus interactive kiosk, including a few 3D print models and demos.
Furthermore, you can learn about all the work Stratasys has done for biomedical companies, Olympic teams and more with various stories and press releases on deck.
Watch the live webcast
- Get answers to your everyday Design Challenges: Expand your knowledge about all things SOLIDWORKS during the three broadcasts.
- See a Preview of the Future of SOLIDWORKS: Be among the first to hear about the SOLIDWORKS roadmap for the future.
- Tune in to hear from keynote speakers:
- Neri Oxman – The Cycle of Creativity How to Innovate & Collaborate Across Diverse Disciplines.
- Michel Jagemann – Engineering the First Independently Developed Supersonic Jet.
- Kyoungchul Kong – Wearable Robots That Help People Walk Again.
- Brent Bushnell – The Art of Engagement.
- Joseph Hiura and Robert Andrew Johnson – SOLIDWORKS in Entertainment.
- DS Team – SOLIDWORKS 2019 Preview.
Javelin at SOLIDWORKS World
25 Javelin team members will be attending SOLIDWORKS World 2018 in Los Angeles, CA. Our Certified SOLIDWORKS Experts will present training breakout sessions during the event, including:
Monday, February 5
- Large Assembly Performance, 2018 Edition on Monday, Feb 5, 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM, Room – 152
- Unlocking the Secrets to Real-Life Renders using SOLIDWORKS Visualize on Monday, Feb 5, 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM, Room – 404B
- Interface in Your Face, 2018 Edition on Monday, Feb 5, 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM, Room – 403B
- So You Think You Can Sketch? on Monday, Feb 5, 2:45 PM – 3:45 PM, Room – 403A
Tuesday, February 6
- 10 Impossible Modeling Challenges Solved by SOLIDWORKS Forum Power Users on Tuesday, Feb 6, 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM, Room – 152
- SOLIDWORKS Community: Membership has its Privileges on Tuesday, Feb 6, 2:45 PM – 3:45 PM, Room – 153B
Wednesday, February 7
- Large Drawing Performance, 2018 Edition on Wednesday, Feb 7, 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM, Room – 403A
- Manage your Data Faster and Easier with Custom Properties on Wednesday, Feb 7, 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM, Room – 403B
Take Your Company to the Next Level with CPQ and DriveWorks on Wednesday, Feb 7, 2:45 PM – 3:45 PM, Room – 153B
If you’d like to learn more about what to expect at SOLIDWORKS World 2018, check out the SOLIDWORKS World Agenda.
Want to get started with 3D Printing?
Our 3D Printing resources can help you to: