3D print the perfect tool
Create the perfect tool for the job, even if it's hollow, contoured, customized or otherwise too complex for traditional tool-production processes like CNC machining.
- Consolidate several components to reduce tool complexity
- Integrated features – fastener, RFID, pockets, text and labeling
- Design for ergonomics or maximum functionality rather than
3D print for less waste
3D printing allows you to validate tools, processes, and end products more thoroughly to avoid costly errors that lead to waste, scrap, rework, and retooling.
- 3D printing has less material waste than traditional manufacturing / machining
- Hybrid 3D printing traditional manufacturing solutions allow for lowest cost
- Reduction in the cost of poor quality
3D print on-demand
3D printing manufacturing tools on demand supports lean manufacturing strategies. Manufacturing aids and tools are built directly from CAD and can be ready for use in as little as a day.
- Bring new manufacturing lines online faster
- Enable low volume precision assembly
- On demand tooling with digital inventory
Manufacturing Aids & Tooling Applications
Reduce the cost and risk associated with traditional tool production
Casting master patterns can be 3D printed for substantial savings in cost, labour and time, ultimately speeding new product development.
3D print cost-effective, high-temperature, custom composite tooling in days — instead of the weeks or months required for traditional tooling processes.
Concept modeling with a Stratasys 3D printer allows you to prove out your concept ideas as a one-off finished product within hours or days.
End of Arm Tooling
3D printing provides an alternative method for producing End of Arm Tooling that can deliver dramatic time and cost savings while optimizing performance.
3D Printing has made it feasible to create custom injection, blow, and silicone molds for low volume production and validation of the metal mold design.
Jigs & Fixtures
3D Print Jigs Fixtures, work-holding devices, and optimize for lighter weight, better ergonomics, easier assembly or greater productivity
Production End-use Parts
Stratasys 3D Printers are ideal for low production runs as they build the most durable, stable, repeatable on-demand end-use parts in the industry
Do you need to manufacture custom tools?
Call us free at 1-877-219-6757 and get your questions answered