As a result of the Stratasys / Objet merger, Javelin now offers a broader 3D Printing portfolio. The Polyjet line of products is now complemented with FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) 3D printing systems from Stratasys. With this enhanced portfolio, Javelin is now able to cover most rapid prototyping requirements.
We just received a sample kit from Stratasys, with very good plastic parts that show the benefits and strengths of the FDM technology:
- Strong and durable parts.
- Great for functional testing.
- Perfectly suitable for real life use.
- Available in 9 bright colors.
- Made out of real ABS plastic.
- Suitable for post processes such as sanding, drilling, taping, gluing, painting and metal coating.
With 3D printers starting at just $9,900, Javelin is now able to provide professional grade 3D printing solutions to designers, engineers, teachers, in fact anyone that needs to take their ideas from concept to reality.
Want to get started with 3D Printing?
Our 3D Printing resources can help you to: