Do you want a SOLIDWORKS Visualize free trial and experiment with the latest rendering tool for sales and marketing? Learn how in this blog post:
SOLIDWORKS Visualize is a brand new rendering tool for SOLIDWORKS Subscription Customers which is included with SOLIDWORKS Professional and SOLIDWORKS Premium. But SOLIDWORKS Visualize software is available to anyone including other CAD system users, and is compatible with leading file types including:
- Autodesk Alias
- Autodesk Inventor
- PTC Creo and Pro/E
- Solid Edge
- 3ds Max
- Maya Binary
- and more general files types including STL and Parasolid
For CAD users and SOLIDWORKS users who want to try out SOLIDWORKS Visualize Professional, which includes more advanced features, like animation and network rendering, you can learn more about SOLIDWORKS Visualize Professional and access an online trial version as described below:
How to access the SOLIDWORKS Visualize Free Trial
To obtain an online trial you first need to go to the MySolidWorks portal and sign up to a free account:
- Visit http://my.solidworks.com/try-solidworks
- Select the Sign Up button (NOTE: if you are an existing SOLIDWORKS Subscription Service customer you can select the Log In button and enter your existing customer portal credentials).
- You will then be given instructions on how to create a SolidWorks ID account
- After successfully logging in you then need to pick Launch for the trial to start. Note that a trial of SOLIDWORKS Premium will now start, but the next step will show you how to access the SOLIDWORKS Visualize Free Trial.
- Select the Launch App icon in the top left-hand corner and pick SOLIDWORKS Visualize from the drop down menu:
Learn how to get started
SOLIDWORKS Visualize Professional includes sample projects so you can test out the features, and a quick way to get familiar with the tool is to use the free lessons in MySolidWorks. Click here to access the free lessons. You will get an overview of the user interface, and learn how to import different types of CAD files:
We also have a new two day SOLIDWORKS Visualize training course available. The course includes lessons which are specifically for users who want to learn how to use the advanced features in the professional version, including:
- Application of sun studies
- Advanced scenes & lighting
- Basic/advanced Animation/Motion
- Adding physics to your model
Interested in purchasing SOLIDWORKS Visualize Professional?
If you liked the professional rendering and animation features and want to purchase a license of the software you can contact a Javelin Sales Representative via our web form or call free phone in Canada at 1-877-219-6757.