Designers and engineers can quickly define the electrical interconnect of complex electrical systems with SOLIDWORKS Electrical 2017 software. Utilizing intelligent single line or traditional multi-line schematics, and a library of thousands of electrical schematic symbols and parts, you can develop embedded electrical system designs in a real-time, collaborative, multi user environment that connects mechanical and electrical engineering.
Watch our on-demand webinar below to see the latest enhancements in SOLIDWORKS Electrical 2017 software. During the webinar we review many of the new features including:
- Associating a Data File Shortcut to a Project
- Associating External SOLIDWORKS Assemblies
- Automatically Update Project Level Reports
- Copying and Pasting with Anchor Points
- Creating Links in Design Rule Check Reports
- Importing and Exporting Drawings with Microsoft Excel
- Mark Wires with the Same Value as I/O Address Connected
- Properties Panel Graphical Enhancement
You will also learn about the functionality for harness design, electrical cabinets, and mechatronics.
SOLIDWORKS 2017 Resources
Access our resources page to get everything you need to learn what’s new in SOLIDWORKS 2017; including tech tips, demonstrations, and upcoming product webinars.
Get Certified SOLIDWORKS Electrical Services
Our Certified Electrical Experts can help you to: