Have you ever been frustrated with SOLIDWORKS Electrical Reporting, and how the Rows and Columns properties cannot be easily controlled? In SOLIDWORKS Electrical 2020, you can now have a column that not only specifies the row number but also controls the row height in reports.
The Header, Content and Total fields can now be controlled using the Row Height functionality found on the Project Tab.
Select Reports > Properties > Report Configuration Edition > Styles > Set the Row Height
- Automatic: Applies the default value for the row height
- Minimum Height: Applies the minimum height entered in Row Height. Applicable for multiple lines in a row
- Fixed Height: Applies the fixed height entered in Row Height. Applicable for a single line in a row
Row Number Column
In SOLIDWORKS ELECTRICAL 2020, you can now add a column in a report which denotes the row number of the report entity.
The row numbers remain still consecutive when the following operations are applied:
The following variables to keep row numbers consecutive after a break:
- REPORT_ROW_GLOBAL. Applies consecutive row numbers to the entire row.
- REPORT_ROW. Applies consecutive row numbers to each report table that has breaks.
See a Demo
Watch the demonstration video below to learn more:
Learn more about SOLIDWORKS Electrical
Attend a SOLIDWORKS Electrical training course either in a Canadian classroom near you or live online. For more information about electrical software and training solutions call 1-877-219-6757.
Get Certified SOLIDWORKS Electrical Services
Our Certified Electrical Experts can help you to: