SOLIDWORKS Simulation, with its integrated analysis tools has been helping designers and engineers in making important design decision for years. Now with 3DEXPERIENCE Works Simulation SIMULIA Tools, Dassault Systèmes is redefining integration and collaboration.
We want to bring together all aspects of your business in a single platform to increase collaboration, improve execution and accelerate innovation. During this on-demand webinar, we show you a high-level overview of our next generation simulation portfolio while focusing on how SOLIDWORKS users can leverage some of Dassault Systèmes’ best in class technology to scale up innovation and create products and services using virtual experiences.
The on-demand webinar focuses on the following:
- 3DEXPERIENCE Works Simulation product portfolio for FEA and CFD
- SOLIDWORKS connectivity with 3DEXPERIENCE
- Parametric Design Optimization for structures and fluids
- Industry applications
3DEXPERIENCE® Works Simulation Facts
Opening the door to multi-scale and multi-physics capabilities, 3DEXPERIENCE® Works Simulation provides SOLIDWORKS® users with powerful, integrated, cloud-enabled analysis tools from SIMULIA. How will advanced simulation improve your product development process? Here is what you can expect from 3DEXPERIENCE Works Simulation:
- Powerful Analysis Capabilities: Multi-scale and multi-physics capabilities enable you to solve everything, from simple, single events to large, multi-event problems, with confidence.
- Flexible and Scalable: Skip the expensive hardware! Cloud-enabled simulation gives you access to high-performance computing resources when you need them—while enabling you to maintain data consistency, streamline processes, avoid errors, and save time searching on version control.
- Accuracy You Can Trust: Cutting-edge and industry-proven technology from SIMULIA, including Abaqus for structures, fe-safe for durability, and CST for electromagnetics, solves even the most complex analyses with speed and accuracy you can trust.
- Real-Time Collaboration: Combine powerful, accurate results with a collaborative feedback environment and your team will be set up to make intelligent decisions faster.
- SOLIDWORKS Integration: Associativity to SOLIDWORKS means no export/import rework—streamlining the use of SOLIDWORKS data with included data management solutions
As your needs and analyses grow more complex, SOLIDWORKS has tools to grow with you. 3DEXPERIENCE Works Simulation SIMULIA roles connect your CAD data to the cloud and make use of the best-in-class Abaqus solvers. Some of the key reasons designers choose SIMULIA tools are the following:
- General contact of components needs to be modeled accurately and accounted for
- Highly nonlinear materials such as elastomers or composites are in use
- Buckling situations need to be tested for or confirmed if desired
- Fractures of materials need to be simulated
A TriMech engineer can help you consider the different capabilities and make sure you’re needs are met. If you have a special “one-off” project and it doesn’t make sense to do the analysis yourself, we also have a team to do those for you on a contract basis.
Get started with SIMULIA
Learn more about the SIMULIA tools from Javelin and download the related white paper below.
Get Certified SOLIDWORKS Services from Javelin
Javelin Experts can help you to: