In the design and manufacturing industries the electrical team is usually the last to get essential design tools. It seems that the belief is the electrical team will get the job done (kudos to us) and we most certainly get it done.
But at what cost? How many times do you go back and forth between the shop floor and the design table? Or your electrical design looks different from the built product? Or you spent hours troubleshooting the product due to lack of clear manufacturing documentation? …
Taking a look at the electrical industry there are many common goals which fall in the following broad criteria.
- Cost Reduction
- Design and Documentation Quality
- Engineering Time
These are all inter-related and just doing one of those is not going to be your solution. Not doing anything is not the solution either. To quote Albert Einstein “Insanity- doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”!!
The solution really is to make a change that impacts all your main goals and you are on your way to success. Giving the engineers the right tool can do wonders to your goals and yet we seldom think of investing where it matters.
An intelligent design tool like E3 WireWorks gives you the return on investment far beyond your expectations.
Let’s take a look at the capabilities and impact of having an intelligent electrical design tool like E3 WireWorks and how it can help you achieve those long standing goals.
- Better quality and consistent design enables higher productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Make your designs faster by using the state of the art tools that automate and eliminate mundane tasks.
- Ability to reuse design lets you utilize the commonalities in your designs and opens possibility of working on new designs or improving the old ones.
- High quality detailed documentation at the push of a button reduces manufacturing and maintenance time and cost. Automated reporting means you are done with your design when you have finished designing.
- Eliminate/Catch those pesky design errors early and not on the shop floor. Increase in design and documentation quality leads to reduced maintenance time and cost.
This is just the tip of the iceberg there are so many more advantages and compelling reasons to take a look into E3 WireWorks.
To learn more join us for the E3 WireWorks webinar on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 – click here to reserve your spot