How do you accelerate design? Where do you get your design inspiration? From nature, product history or your own insight? Industrial designers need to capture ideas whenever and wherever they strike and easily share them with relevant stakeholders.
Rather than add more tools to your already overflowing mixed bag of tricks, you need a unified tool set; one that delivers an efficient concept creation process. A tool set that connects to a streamlined product design workflow of ideation, collaboration, iteration and approval, with seamless integration to existing detail design and manufacturing tools.
SOLIDWORKS Industrial Designer software provides the right tool at the right time, helping you accelerate design with a single toolset to go from initial hand sketches to 3D concept modeling to printed proposals. It provides four distinct advantages for Industrial Designers:
- Instinctive creation of innovative concepts
- Modeling freedom and flexibility
- Collaboration with social tools
- Delivery of usable industrial design data
Download the white paper below to learn more about how SOLIDWORKS Industrial Designer facilitates and accelerates industrial design. The white paper includes:
- Best Practices for industrial design including planning and strategy
- Developing concepts
- Overview of the single Sketching, Freeform Modeling, and Collaboration environment