In May, Javelin’s 3D design experts will be running a SOLIDWORKS Solution Event in four cities across Ontario to show you the latest technology that will help eliminate common design risks. Each complimentary session will focus on a particular SOLIDWORKS solution; including SOLIDWORKS Electrical, SOLIDWORKS PDM (Product Data Management) and SOLIDWORKS Simulation software.
SOLIDWORKS Solution Event Sessions:
How to Reduce Manufacturing Costs with SOLIDWORKS Electrical
11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (Time may vary by city, refer to the table below)
Learn how many companies have been able to increase their competitive advantage within their electrical/mechanical design and manufacturing businesses.
- 6 ways to reduce manufacturing costs
- How Javelin can help you: What we have heard from our customers and how we helped them overcome challenges
- Overview of Electrical Design process – SOLIDWORKS Electrical
- Customer Case Study
- Q&A with the experts from DS SOLIDWORKS and Javelin Technologies
Everyone who attends the SOLIDWORKS Electrical session will receive a complimentary:
- 2 hour consulting session with one of our SOLIDWORKS Electrical experts to help review your current design and documentation practices ($500 value)
- SOLIDWORKS Electrical Test Drive led by a SOLIDWORKS Electrical expert.
Lunch & Learn – SOLIDWORKS PDM
12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
Understand how PDM Standard can save you valuable time and money by eliminating the RISKS involved in design and engineering today. See how PDM Professional will transform your overall organization by Standardizing and Automating processes and procedures, getting your projects completed faster and ultimately increase revenues.
Fast, Safe, Cost Effective Design Validation with SOLIDWORKS Simulation
1:00 PM to 2:00 PM
Learn how great tools in the SOLIDWORKS Simulation Suite can help you shorten your design cycles, reduce warranty costs, reduce material and shipping costs, and ultimately design better products!
- Simulation capabilities of SOLIDWORKS: Stress and deflection, Buckling, Fatigue, Optimization.
- Advanced Analysis: Nonlinear analysis of plastics. Vibration and shock testing of electronics.
- Overview of Flow Simulation: Internal and external flow analysis. Easily find pressure drops, fluid parameters, and capture fluid structure interaction.
- Injection Molding Simulation with SOLIDWORKS Plastics.
- Q&A with the experts from DS SOLIDWORKS & Javelin Technologies.
Everyone who attends the SOLIDWORKS Simulation session will receive complimentary:
- 30 day evaluation of any SOLIDWORKS Simulation products.
- 2 hour mentoring session with one of our SOLIDWORKS Simulation engineers ($500 value)
Locations & Registration
Register for an event near you:
|Monday, May 30, 2016||Kitchener, ON||11:30 AM — 2:30 PM||REGISTER|
|Tuesday, May 31, 2016||Windsor, ON||11:00 AM — 2:00 PM||REGISTER|
|Thursday, June 2, 2016||Ottawa, ON||11:30 AM — 2:30 PM||REGISTER|
Get Certified SOLIDWORKS Services from Javelin
Javelin Experts can help you to: