Interested in taking a SOLIDWORKS mold design training course? Watch the Advanced Surfacing tutorial video below to see Certified SOLIDWORKS Expert, Jamie Hill, deliver a lesson from the course:
In this SOLIDWORKS Advanced Surfacing Tutorial you will learn:
- How to use surface features to create a custom parting surface
- Manually adding Mold Folders to a model
- Creating shut-off surfaces using surface modeling techniques
- Manually creating side cores using surface and the Split command
About the SOLIDWORKS Mold Design training course:
If you found the SOLIDWORKS Advanced Surfacing Tutorial useful then you should consider taking our SOLIDWORKS Mold Design course. The online training course teaches you how to quickly generate tooling for any given part and separate it into core and cavity components (or punch and die for Tool and Die applications).
This knowledge is very valuable for most mechanical designers, especially designers of molds, embossing dies, nests, and welding/checking fixtures.
You will also learn to use analysis tools for developing optimal parting lines, troubleshooting draft and undercut issues, plus importing and repairing third party geometry.
About Live Online SOLIDWORKS Training
With our online training you will experience an interactive learning environment where you can give feedback, gain access to the SOLIDWORKS training files and get time to work on training exercises.
- SOLIDWORKS Online courses are typically half day sessions.
- More effective than video based training, with recorded videos learners are often not as focused on the training and skip exercises.
Meet the SOLIDWORKS instructor:
Over the years, Jamie Hill, Certified SOLIDWORKS Expert, Training and Process Consultant, has successfully instructed a variety of SOLIDWORKS training courses to hundreds of students, and published many SOLIDWORKS technical articles on Javelin’s blog.
Get Certified SOLIDWORKS Services from Javelin
Javelin Experts can help you to: