DriveWorks is the leading CAD automation and CPQ tool for manufacturing companies. With the recent release of DriveWorks version 20, there are even more features to take advantage of and productivity benefits you can realize from using DriveWorks!
Watch the on-demand webinar as TriMech System Architect, Devin Martin, dives into our top 10 favorite new enhancements in DriveWorks 20! We are going to break down our favorite enhancements ranging from web-ready 3D preview improvements to PDF manipulation.
During this DriveWorks On-demand Webinar you will learn:
- What is DriveWorks?
- DriveWorks World
- Overview of DriveWorks 20
- Top 10 enhancements of DriveWorks 20
This TriMech Solution Webinar is presented by:
Devin Martin, System Architect
Devin graduated from UNC Charlotte college of engineering in 2015 and has 10+ years of experience with SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD. Devin has been focused on design automation and product configuration for the last 6 years. He was recognized as the top DriveWorks Reseller Application Engineer in 2018.
About DriveWorks 20
DriveWorks 20 delivers brand new features and enhancements in the following areas:
- Cloud support and enterprise deployment
- Continued development to support the management of an enterprise wide development.
- Usability & UX
- Making DriveWorks even easier to implement
- Focused visual updates and enhancements add further functionality to user-friendly improvements across DriveWorks.
- DriveWorks 3D
- Configure custom products in 3D on any device
- Improvements to make interactive 3D visualizations, for the desktop and web, realistic and performant.
- Design Automation & PDM
- Industry leading SOLIDWORKS automation
- New and updated features to utilize the full potential of design automation in DriveWorks.
Get Certified SOLIDWORKS Services from Javelin
Javelin Experts can help you to: