Vidéo SOLIDWORKS 2023
Get in-house SOLIDWORKS 2023 integrated manufacturing for your product development process with 3DEXPERIENCE Works Manufacturing.
Manufacturing roles enable you to streamline communication between departments to optimize manufacturability. Have full visibility at any phase – from ERP to the shop floor — and accelerate your product release cycle. In this demo, watch how you can seamlessly bridge from design to manufacturing, starting with NC Shop Programmer. This solution can easily enable your CNC programmer to create error free NC Programs dedicated to 3-axis mills.
SOLIDWORKS 2023 Integrated Manufacturing Highlights
- DELMIA NC Shop Programmer
- Setup Wizard: The Setup Wizard is a step by step guide to setting up your specific machining parameters according your machines and practices
- Automatic Hole Recognition: Users can automatically detect and program hole features according to the user’s best practices
- Advanced Surface Finish: Shop Floor Programmer uses the actual surface geometry to calculate multi-axis paths
- Automatic Boundaries: Boundaries can be automatically defined using existing or user generated geometry.
- Full Machine Simulation: Every seat of Shop Floor Programmer comes with full machine simulation.
- Proven Post Processors: Users are supplied proven post processors specific for their machines
- Post Processors Provided by iCAM: For 47 years ICAM Technologies Corporation has been specializing in the development and implementation of advanced NC post-processing solutions for manufacturers in major industries around the world.
- Every seat comes with Wire EDM: Simulate, validate, and program wire Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM) processes. Users have the ability to compute the wire EDM path and program the synchronization of each end of the wire to the part contours.