As you would have discovered during our recent SOLIDWORKS 2016 Launch Event Broadcast 3D printing your CAD models with SOLIDWORKS is now much easier with new Print3D tools for previewing and evaluating print jobs. But to help customers gain a better understanding of the latest additive manufacturing (3D printing) technology and how to reduce their 3D printing time and costs we have recently created a brand new SOLIDWORKS Additive Manufacturing and 3D Printing Essentials one-day training course.
Using real-life case studies, hands-on sessions and other interactive teaching methodologies, our one day training course ultimately ensures maximum efficiency in getting to know one of the most innovative technologies available today. Designers, Engineers, and R&D Managers can all benefit from this course, whether your company has a 3D printer or not.
Our certified Additive Manufacturing experts will teach you how to optimize your design in order to get the best 3D printed model from your 3D CAD system, how to reduce 3D printing costs; and recognize 3D printing technologies and applications that are relevant to your industry. You will also learn how to work with the latest 3D printing software.
Upon completion of the SOLIDWORKS Additive Manufacturing Training Course you will:
- Understand the different Additive Manufacturing technologies and their main advantages and limitations.
- Recognize applications for Additive Manufacturing that are most relevant to your industry.
- Optimize your design to improve the strength, appearance, and functionality of a 3D printed model.
- Identify methods for time and cost saving when 3D printing.
- Improve results to save time and money when working with a 3D printing service bureau.
SOLIDWORKS Additive Manufacturing Course agenda:
- Introduction and course overview.
- Additive Manufacturing success stories review.
- Additive Manufacturing technology overview.
- Additive Manufacturing best practices session #1.
- 3D Printing hands-on session in our 3D print lab.
- Additive Manufacturing best practices session #2.
- Additive Manufacturing applications.
- Additive Manufacturing materials.
Get more information about the course
To learn more about the course cost, availability and schedule please contact us