The SOLIDWORKS Research & Development team has once again been hard at work and is very excited to announce that the SOLIDWORKS 2017 Beta Program will be launched in late June 2016. SOLIDWORKS 2017 contains hundreds of new user-driven enhancements providing the power you need to drive innovation.
NOTE: The beta program is now closed, but you can get a FREE Online Trial of SOLIDWORKS 2017 »
Key focus areas for SOLIDWORKS 2017 include:
- More core power and performance
- Unlock any 3D model to work with SOLIDWORKS
- New capabilities to address emerging technologies
- Flexible product portfolio for your business
- Innovation Ecosystem for creating breakthrough designs
- Data integration from concept to manufacturing
Why Participate in SOLIDWORKS 2017 Beta Testing?
SOLIDWORKS Subscription Customers get exclusive access to:
- Test-drive new and enhanced products
- Connect with the community
- Interact with the SOLIDWORKS R&D and management teams
- Show off your skills and gain recognition – over 100 prizes available to win!
How do I sign-up?
No sign-up is required. Access to the Beta software is automatically available to SOLIDWORKS® subscription service customers. If you are currently on subscription and your SOLIDWORKS® serial number is registered in your SOLIDWORKS® Customer Portal account, then the Beta software will be available to download during the Beta period.
Join the Beta program
Get Certified SOLIDWORKS Services from Javelin
Javelin Experts can help you to: