In October we broadcast the SOLIDWORKS 2017 launch to designers and engineers across Canada. The latest 3D CAD software is packed with new, customer-focused enhancements. With more core power, performance, and new capabilities; SOLIDWORKS 2017 will help you easily turn your ideas into finished products in less time, with higher quality.
Watch a recording of broadcast below to learn What’s New in SOLIDWORKS 2017:
Featured in the SOLIDWORKS 2017 Launch Broadcast
- Product Demos — See demonstrations of SOLIDWORKS 2017. You will gain the knowledge of how you can make your product design process even more productive.
- Free Update Training — Our launch broadcast focuses on what’s new training for SOLIDWORKS 2017 so you can learn about the latest SOLIDWORKS tools and techniques. Whether you’re an existing SOLIDWORKS user looking to learn the new features, or someone looking to implement 3D CAD in your business; you will gain essential knowledge about SOLIDWORKS 2017 from our broadcast recording.
- The design of the MyoPro® myoelectric upper limb orthosis developed by Myomo. The MyoPro is a rigid brace used for the purpose of supporting a patient’s weak or deformed arm to enable functional activities.
Congratulations to the SOLIDWORKS 2017 Launch Grand Prize Winners!
- $500 Apple Gift Card – Philippe LeClair
- Nvidia Quadro M4000 – Greg Lewis
- MakerBot Replicator Mini Desktop 3D Printer – Quentin Foran
Thank you to all participants!
SOLIDWORKS 2017 Resources
Access our resources page to get everything you need to learn what’s new in SOLIDWORKS 2017; including tech tips, demonstrations, and upcoming product webinars.
Get Certified SOLIDWORKS Services from Javelin
Javelin Experts can help you to: