A major challenge for electrical, electronics, and mechanical design teams has been the inability to transfer data efficiently between electrical and mechanical tools. SOLIDWORKS® 2017 has bridged that gap with solutions that brings Electromechanical Design together into a single, cohesive environment. The new capabilities take advantage of a unified environment for schematic and layout tools that combines the electronics design expertise of Altium® with the ease of use of SOLIDWORKS.
See how the combination of SOLIDWORKS and Altium allows you to seamlessly synchronize electromechanical design with our on-demand webinar below:
With SOLIDWORKS PCB 2017, you can:
- Select the best routing options based on design constraints
- Customize electronic design rule checks
- Locate and select new components with real-time supplier data
- Incorporate SOLIDWORKS models within the PCB Design environment and verify electro-mechanical design intent
- Easily collaborate between electronic and mechanical design teams
SOLIDWORKS 2017 Resources
Access our resources page to get everything you need to learn what’s new in SOLIDWORKS 2017; including tech tips, demonstrations, and upcoming product webinars.
Get Certified SOLIDWORKS Services from Javelin
Javelin Experts can help you to: