July 3rd, 2017 marked the official 20th Anniversary of Javelin Technologies Inc. To celebrate this milestone in true Javelin style, we hosted fun parties in 11 cities across Canada with our customers, colleagues and friends! We want to thank you for celebrating with us. We truly appreciate the well wishes from all who attended. Our customers are the reason we continue to aim high, and we are thankful for your continued support.
Great Food, Fun, and Prizes!
There were many prizes to be won at each event including; Josh Donaldson (#20) Blue Jays Jersey, Complimentary Javelin Training, Gift Cards, and the Grand Prize: Napoleon ROGUE 425 Grill!
Grand Prize Winner: We are pleased to announce that the winner of the Napoleon ROGUE 425 Grill is: Khaled Aboughanum of JNE Automation! Congratulations!
Javelin20 Celebration Highlights
What’s next for Javelin?
We will take over the World! (Just Kidding). Now that the official 20th Anniversary parties have been wrapped up, the cake has been eaten and the prizes have been awarded, it’s time to keep moving forward and aiming high!
Here are some of the highlights that you can expect in the near future:
- SOLIDWORKS 2018 Release: This October, we will be hosting SOLIDWORKS 2018 launch events both online and in a few cities across Canada. We will reach out to you with details as soon as the registration information is available (August – September).
- NEW Website: Coming soon! Get the latest 3D technology tips, news and industry insights that are suited to your business needs – available at your fingertips!
- Better, Bigger, Faster 3D Printers: The Stratasys line of commercial 3D Printers is always evolving! Most recently, the F123 series of 3D Printers allow you to produce fast, effective prototypes for concept development, as well as highly accurate and robust parts for design validation and functional performance.
- Education Programs: As part of Javelin’s 20th Anniversary, we will be donating some licenses of SOLIDWORKS Education software to select schools across Canada. More and more teachers and students at the high school level consider access to SOLIDWORKS and 3D printing to be essential in preparing students for further education and the workforce.
- Athlete Sponsorships: In 2016, Javelin began sponsoring two Canadian Olympic Athletes; Liz Gleadle and Pam LeJean. We quickly became great friends with these amazing women and will continue to “aim high” together.
- Staying Green: Javelin’s company wide goal is to become a zero carbon footprint organization. We are committed to helping reduce waste within our facilities and our communities by implementing more efficient recycling programs, reducing emissions by encouraging carpooling and use of public transit, as well as limiting our use of lights when rooms are not in use.
We look foward to the next 20 years, as your trusted Canadian 3D technology partner!
The Javelin Team