- Welcome Screen > Monitor Upgrade Process
- Then point the tool to the network location for the work instruction files
Or on the ‘Ready to Upgrade Files’ screen after the upgrade has been initiated;
- Click ‘Monitor‘
The Monitor screen looks like this:
Which tells us the overall upgrade progress and progress of each work instruction file.
- Host Name – Machine name on which you initiate the upgrade process
- Instruction file name – Names of the work instruction files
- Progress – Upgrade completion status of work instruction files
- Processed Batch – Number of processed batches / total number of batches
- Processed File – Number of processed files / total number of files
- Start time – Time when the upgrade process is started
- Elapsed time – Time elapsed after the upgrade is started
- Status – Upgrade status of work instruction files
Want to do more with SOLIDWORKS PDM?
Our Certified SOLIDWORKS PDM Experts can help you to: