Join us at a SOLIDWORKS 2019 Launch Event, either in a Canadian city near you or live online, to learn about all the new features in the latest release. This is also a great opportunity for you to connect with our team of SOLIDWORKS experts, so we can get to know you better, discuss your goals, and help you to become more efficient with your software.
This is also a perfect place to connect with other SOLIDWORKS users, from a variety of industries, where you can share best practices and tips!
SOLIDWORKS 2019 contains hundreds of new, user–driven enhancements:
- Design to Manufacture – Go from concept to manufactured parts even faster
- Modeling and Drawings – Powerful enhancements to improve your design and detailing experience
- Performance – Faster large assembly design, rendering and collaboration
- New Technology – Increased productivity when using the latest touch – enabled devices
- Collaboration – Smart tools make it easier to collaborate with partners and suppliers
Don’t miss seeing SOLIDWORKS 2019 in action!
- Learn how the new end-to-end processes help you accelerate innovation
- Test drive the new solutions that simplify collaboration between disciplines
- Engage with experts to see how SOLIDWORKS tools help you optimize your designs
- Exchange best practices with peers in your local SOLIDWORKS community
Chances to WIN great Prizes
There are some great prizes on offer for launch event attendees:
- Grand Prize: SOLIDWORKS Productivity Assessment Service for a company (value $2,500)
- 1 NVIDIA Quadro P4000 Graphics Card (value $1,000)
- 6 3Dconnexion Wireless SpaceMouse (value $300 each)
- 6 $100 Canadian Tire gift cards
- 6 $50 Amazon.ca gift cards
This year, the SOLIDWORKS 2019 demonstration features the production models from the world-class Canada-France-Hawaii Telescope. The demonstration relates to many different industries and will open up new ideas on how to approach your designs!
Upcoming Launch Events
Please join us for this exciting launch by registering for an event near you below, or attend one of our live broadcasts on Thursday, October 4, 2018:
|In-Person||Monday, October 1, 2018||Calgary, AB.||8:00 AM – 10:00 AM||Learn More|
|In-Person||Monday, October 1, 2018||Kitchener, ON.||12:00 PM – 5:00 PM||Learn More|
|In-Person||Wednesday, October 3, 2018||Toronto, ON.||10:00 AM – 1:00 PM||Learn More|
|In-Person||Wednesday, October 3, 2018||Edmonton, AB.||8:00 AM – 10:00 AM||Learn More|
|Broadcast||Thursday, October 4, 2018||Online||9:00 AM – 11:00 AM ET||Learn More|
|Broadcast||Thursday, October 4, 2018||Online||2:00 PM – 4:00 PM ET||Learn More|