The SOLIDWORKS 2020 Beta program provides early access to test SOLIDWORKS software for SOLIDWORKS Subscription Service Customers. Beta testers can either download and install SOLIDWORKS 2020, or run a version online from a supported browser via the MySolidWorks beta website.
SOLIDWORKS 2020 delivers many important enhancements to help you optimize and streamline your product development process from conceptual design through manufactured products, and in this release DS SolidWorks focused on the following areas:
- Improved Performance – improvements in drawings, assemblies and simulation help you significantly speed up the design of large assemblies and validation analyses.
- Streamlined Workflows – enhancements in design, simulation, data management, and manufacturing enable simplified workflows to shorten time to market, improve product quality, and reduce manufacturing costs.
- Connected Design-to-Manufacturing Ecosystem in the Cloud – easily connect SOLIDWORKS with key tools through the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform to better manage every aspect of developing and delivering products in one place accessible at any time and on any device.
Features of SOLIDWORKS 2020 online version:
- Access to SOLIDWORKS Premium (excluding SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard), eDrawings Professional, SOLIDWORKS MBD, and SOLIDWORKS Visualize Professional.
- The following versions of SOLIDWORKS 2020 Beta Online will be made available: SOLIDWORKS 2020 Beta2 and Beta3, and the intermediate versions Beta1.1, Beta2.1, and Beta3.1.
- The following SOLIDWORKS products are NOT available to run online: PCB, Electrical, PDM, Inspection, Flow Simulation, and Composer.
- With the online version you have instant access to the software; no download or installation required.
- Upload and download sample parts/assemblies using Dropbox, Google Drive, and leading cloud storage solutions.
- SOLIDWORKS Beta online version will be available through the duration of Beta (ending in September 2019).
- Targeted FAQ and HELP for getting started with the online version.