Watch and learn how SOLIDWORKS xDesign combines 3D CAD modeling and cloud collaboration using a web browser. In this 90-minute, on-demand video you’ll learn how to create parametric models and assemblies or let xDesign’s Design Guidance suggest solutions for you.
SOLIDWORKS xDesign combines ease of use with innovative design methodologies and cloud collaboration from inside your browser. SOLIDWORKS xDesign is hosted on infrastructure owned and operated by Dassault Systemes. After being in business for more than 35 years, and gaining the trust of more than 200,000 companies worldwide. Considering multi-million dollar annual investments in the infrastructure and security, DS 3DEXPERIENCE cloud services are here to stay. They are trusted. They are secure. They are here to protect you and your business.
No installation required!
To get access to SOLIDWORKS xDesign, all you need is a web browser and login credentials. This allows for near instantaneous deployment, allowing companies to quickly add to their CAD portfolio as and when the need arises:
- Available anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- Works on mobile devices.
- Works on non-Windows devices.
Simple to use
SOLIDWORKS xDesign is created with the end user experience in mind.
- CAD and non CAD users alike, can get running with minimal or no training.
- Innovative features that improve workflow include:Design Guidance.
- Single Modeling Environment.
- Social Collaboration.
- Cloud 3D Print Connectivity to FabLab environment and more.
Embedded Data Management
With xDesign all models are stored and managed on the cloud, iterations are created providing the user with a scalable data management capability out of the box – no deployments and set-up of traditional PDM systems.
- Every user (depending on their security and access rights) can access data anywhere, anytime, from any device to complete essential tasks.
- Easily manage or review models or participate in community discussions.
Learn more about SOLIDWORKS xDesign
Working on the cloud provides significant value during the product development process without needing to leverage enterprise data management tools. With transparent data management, embedded social innovation, and extensive collaboration capabilities, you now have the ability to share, communicate, and control your projects. Visit our website to learn more about SOLIDWORKS xDesign and 3DEXPERIENCE.WORKS