In SOLIDWORKS PDM 2020 the performance of the SOLIDWORKS PDM Add-in has improved significantly. Enhancements include the following:
- The SOLIDWORKS PDM task pane tree refreshes faster and the commands in the SOLIDWORKS PDM toolbar are correctly enabled in the task pane instantaneously when you select a file.
- The data in the task pane tree loads in the background when you select a file in the task pane tree. The calls to the database are eliminated.
- In the Feature Manager design tree or in the graphics area, when you right-click a file and select SOLIDWORKS PDM, the menus are correctly enabled.
- When you select a file in the graphics area or in the Feature Manager design tree, the file listed in the task pane tree is selected and all the available commands are enabled.
- The improved communication between client and the PDM Server delivers a faster experience over all in the CAD add-in similar to the File Explorer.
Watch the video below to learn more about these performance enhancements:
Want to do more with SOLIDWORKS PDM?
Our Certified SOLIDWORKS PDM Experts can help you to: