For users who work with SOLIDWORKS assemblies, which is practically everyone, there is no tool more versatile for interrogating an existing assembly as the Assembly Visualization Tool. It really is the Swiss Army Knife of SOLIDWORKS Reporting and Troubleshooting.
Even more important, the data supplied by this tool can be valuable for all stakeholders: engineers, designers, purchasing department, sales, marketing, production, suppliers and customers. Re-purposing this data inside and outside SOLIDWORKS can be done with ease.
This session will demonstrate in detail the tool’s functionality by exploring 10 time saving practical uses:
- Increase clarity in graphics by instantly coloring assembly components differently from one other
- Quick creation of display states based on any criterion
- Visually sort components based on user selected criteria
- Edit custom properties values
- Select components in bulk, by various criteria
- Troubleshoot mating schemes
- Quickly generate visual reports using the drawing environment
- Diagnostics of assembly slowdowns by identifying components which impact performance
- Quickly hide and show groups of components by range
- Generate reports in Excel format
Certified SOLIDWORKS Services available from Javelin
Javelin can help you to: