ENOVIAworks is a new portfolio of browser-based, scalable, cloud data management and PLM offerings built on 3DEXPERIENCE platform designed specifically to provide SOLIDWORKS users with project management capabilities.
ENOVIAWORKS offer key data management and PLM capabilities needed during the product development process, including:
- Lifecycle Management
- BOM management
- Project Management
- Change Management
The main advantage with ENOVIAworks is that it is system is designed for SOLIDWORKS teams that are not currently using a formal PDM or PLM system. It is easy to implement as it is a turnkey solution that allows you to quickly start using a full-blown PDM/PLM system without the need to purchase expensive hardware or install software.
ENOVIAworks connects with both the desktop version of SOLIDWORKS and the new cloud-based 3D Creator. But what does the project workflow actually entail for SOLIDWORKS users, and how easy is it to collaborate on projects?
Example project workflow
Watch the on-demand webinar below as DS Data Management expert Lisa Costa demonstrates ENOVIAworks management tools on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform and takes you through a project management workflow. Learn how to improve your ability to collaborate and manage your projects and team members:
With ENOVIAworks, SOLIDWORKS designers are able to:
- Securely save and access CAD data to/from the 3DEXPERIENCE platform
- Perform product lifecycle and maturity
- Easily navigate CAD data to visualize designs
- Find CAD data from a web browser and directly open into SOLIDWORKS
- View and mark-up complex 3D product designs
- Perform formal change management
- Visually compare designs in a web browser
- Review tasks without leaving SOLIDWORKS
- Communicate with team members with embedded task comments
- Leverage CAD data with 3DEXPERIENCE platform design, simulation, manufacturing and collaboration apps and processes
Interested in learning more about ENOVIAworks?
With its growing app portfolio, ENOVIAworks enables you to manage all facets of your product development process. Contact us to get a custom demonstration and learn how ENOVIAworks can help your business.
Get Certified SOLIDWORKS Services from Javelin
Javelin Experts can help you to: