Are you suffering from SWUGN withdrawal? The leaders of the SOLIDWORKS User Group Network feel your pain and want to invite you to join a virtual SOLIDWORKS User Group Network meeting that suits your schedule, via Meetup. There are many to choose from, regardless of your geographical location.
Search SWUGN on Meetup
The organizers of each local SOLIDWORKS User Group Network are using “Meetup” to schedule and host upcoming SWUGN meetings. You can create a login and be notified of upcoming virtual SWUGN meetings and keep in touch with the SOLIDWORKS community!
Why attend a SWUGN meeting
- The SOLIDWORKS User Group Network (SWUGN) is run for our users, by users. Its mission is to empower real people who use SOLIDWORKS products to collaborate with, learn from, and teach others
- Connect and meet up with one another anytime, anywhere, on any device for in-depth technical conversations
- Learn more about SOLIDWORKS and SOLIDWORKS related products
- Hear technical presentations that will provide you and your organization with valuable, real-world SOLIDWORKS tips, tricks, techniques and more
- Get SOLIDWORKS giveaways
Interested in being a SWUGN leader?
- Be invited to exclusive meetings with SOLIDWORKS personnel and get the latest news
- Receive free admission to 3DEXPERIENCE World where you can connect with thousands of designers, engineers, entrepreneurs and business leaders – get inspired by industry leaders and groundbreaking thinkers
- Gain recognition from your peers
- Receive up to US$400 financial support for each meeting you hold (facility costs, refreshments, audiovisual, etc
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!
Get Certified SOLIDWORKS Services from Javelin
Javelin Experts can help you to: