When you obtain SOLIDWORKS Certification you will be proving that you are proficient with SOLIDWORKS software.
Standing out amongst SOLIDWORKS users from around the world can be challenging. Earning a SOLIDWORKS Certification can help you get a job, keep a job, or possibly move up in your current job. Here are a few best practices to help you obtain a SOLIDWORKS Certification.
Research the Certification Exam
For SOLIDWORKS Certifications, each exam is different. Whether it’s the material covered or the time limit, it’s important to know what you are getting into. Dassault Systems provides information on their website about each test on your certification list. Make sure you write a note reminding yourself of how long the exam is, how many questions will be on it, and the score to pass the test. CSWP Format provided by SOLIDWORKS »
Take a SOLIDWORKS Training Class
Javelin has multiple classes that you can register for to help guide you to certification. My personal favorite is the CSWP Prep course! The teacher of each class walks you through a manual that provides examples and info to help further your knowledge of a subject, whether it’s SOLIDWORKS Essentials or SOLIDWORKS MBD.
Utilize Web Resources
- Use the Javelin blog to find related articles and tech tips
- Visit the Javelin YouTube channel for tutorials
- Check out our on-demand webinars for SOLIDWORKS best practices
- Use the SOLIDWORKS website (SOLIDWORKS.com).
- To download models to practice on, go to Home > Support > Training > SOLIDWORKS Training Files
- You’ll find a wealth of access to videos, tutorials, blogs, events, and fellow users in the SOLIDWORKS Community at Home > Resource Center
- You can also log into my.solidworks.com to browse lessons, forums, models, and much more. MySolidWorks includes lessons and preparation courses as shown below:
- CSWA Exam Prep Course
- CSWA Sample Exercises
- CSWP Exam Prep Course
- CSWP Sample Exercises
- CSWE Exam Prep Course
- Additive Manufacturing
- CSWPA-Weldments Exam Prep Course
- CSWPA-Surfacing Exam Prep Course
- CSWPA-Sheet Metal Exam Prep Course
- CSWPA-Mold Tools Exam Prep Course
- CSWPA-Drawing Tools Exam Prep Course
Take the test
Ultimately, you will have to take the test to pass your certification. The exam tests your knowledge of the subject, so come prepared to be time efficient and take note of all details provided. The 3DEXPERIENCE certification website displays all your achievements!
When you feel that you are ready, take a SOLIDWORKS certification exam.
Get Certified SOLIDWORKS Services from Javelin
Javelin Experts can help you to: