Certifying additively manufactured parts for aircraft installation just got a lot easier. The Stratasys Certified Aircraft Interiors gives aerospace companies a faster, more streamlined process.
The Aircraft Interiors Certification Solution gives you a faster, simpler path for certifying additively manufactured parts for aircraft installation. This multi-part solution includes the Aircraft Interiors Configuration Stratasys F900 Production System in tandem with the establishment of design allowables for ULTEM 9085 resin material, approved by the National Center for Advanced Materials Performance (NCAMP). An Equivalency Toolkit and Process Control Document is included to ensure consistent build results to show equivalency to the design allowables.
Download the Solution Guide to learn what’s included, with information on key elements such as:
- Specially Configured Stratasys F900 machine: Provides consistent, reliable material properties and build results.
- NCAMP-approved B-Basis Design Allowables Test Data: Qualification data set documenting Stratasys certified ULTEM 9085 resin performance when printed with the Stratasys F900 Aerospace Interiors Configuration
- Material and Process Specifications: NCAMP-approved documentation for material production and part creation
- Certified ULTEM9085 Material: Full traceability back to raw material, with certificates of analysis and performance.
- Technical Support: On-site customer support system setup validation prior to equivalency testing.
Find more resources for topic: